Shows & Talks
- Fall 2019 – “Rocking Sage Living” – St. John’s Hospital Foundation [img]
- May 26, 2017 – “Art Talk with Tamara Ashburn King” – St. John’s Hospital Foundation [link]
- 2020 – Best Artist – Bronze. Best of Jackson Hole [link]
- “More Arts, Sept. 4” Jackson Hole News and Guide. Sept 4, 2019 [link]
- “See local artists take over the Town Square!” Buckrail.com. Sept. 3 2019. [link]
- “Memorial Day brings art, music, and Old West Days happenings” Buckrail.com. May 24, 2017 [link]
- “More Arts, Briefly, May 24” Jackson Hole News and Guide. May 24, 2017 [link]
- “Mountain Men” National Geographic. July 2015 [link]
- “Old barn, cabin likely to escape bulldozers” Jackson Hole News and Guide. Sept 15, 2013 [pdf]
St. John’s Hospital Foundation
As an artist, I have enjoyed exhibiting my paintings at St. John’s Hospital for the past several years. The more I learn about them, the more important they are to me. I am beyond grateful.
I’m so inspired by their commitment, vision, and leadership in this community. As the largest employer in Teton County with 650 full-time employees, St. John’s Hospital is one of the most important institutions in Jackson Hole and its surrounding counties. St. John’s delivers newborn babies and cares for us when we’re scared and sick. And now, with their new Sage Living Center, they provide loving and stable long-term elderly care for us. Medical care is not glamorous, but St. John’s is always there when we need them the most.
Thank you everyone at St. John’s for lifting up this community. We continue cheering you on!